Now displaying: May, 2018
May 28, 2018
- TADA! We're here for another week of FANTASTIC Harry Potter podcasting!
- Kim and Felicia from the Harry Potter Revisited podcast join us this week.
- Is there a Miss Wizarding World contest? What could contestants be judged on?
- Universal Studios Japan launches a new night parade complete with a Harry Potter feature.
- WWoHP gets in on the Summer fun with an all new experience including new food dishes, wizarding world apparel, and light show on the castle itself!
- Harry Potter returns to cable TV this Summer.
- We break down Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration.
- Would you trust Hagrid with your life?
- Avada Kedavra, Amortentia, Imperio makes its return along with THIS or THAT!
May 20, 2018
- The Hogwarts Radio crew assembles and feels nostalgic for the WWoHP theme park.
- What are some of our favorite things to do there?
- What is the first thing we do when we enter the park?
- New Potter Funko Pops! Are coming this summer!
- AND THANK GOD!!!! FINALLY! WE HAVE TWO COLORS OF LOCKHART’S ROBES!
- We get images of the new Lego Potter sets as well. Which one do we like the best?
- What moment from the series do we wish we could relive again?
- What makes for a powerful witch or wizard?
- And we answer the ultimate question, Books or Potter boys.
©Hogwarts Radio 2018